Anti-Fatigue Essentials Set
Stop looking tired, start looking refreshed.
Being active isn’t just a choice, it’s a lifestyle. And, sometimes a good night’s sleep is hard to get. These essentials are here to help. They’ll help rid your pores of the work-week grime and remove dead skin cells while keeping your skin hydrated 24/7. Plus, get an extra anti-fatigue boost to keep dark circles at bay.
- Dead skin
- Pollution impact
- Clogged pores
- Weak skin barrier
- Helps reduce appearance of scarring
- Shaving irritation
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Under-eye dark circles
- Fine lines
Apple Extract - Prevents skin damage and reduces aging signs with a high concentration of Vitamin C.
Ginger Extract - Helps to fight free radicals that age you prematurely and even out skin tone with hyper-effective antioxidants.
Charcoal - Suctions out dirt and impurities from pores that can cause break-outs and premature aging.
Rosemary Leaf Extract - Gently yet effectively removes impurities from skin due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Green Tea Extract - Reduces skin inflammation and soothes skin due to the presence of polyphenols.
Rose Flower Oil - Prevents and improves breakouts due to antiseptic, astringent, and anti-inflammatory properties
Centella Asiatica - Contains active compounds such as madecassoside to repair skin and prevent aging
How to use your Anti-Fatigue Essentials Set
- Apply a dime-sized amount of all over your face when you shower in the morning, rinse after a workout, and wash up before bed.
- Start with a dry face and massage a nickel-sized amount all over to remove dead skin. Use just 1-2x weekly. Make sure to moisturize after.
- Massage the all over your face to hydrate before going to sleep, then touch up any dry areas with a dab or two in the morning.
- Before bed, pat a light layer of below your eyes. In the AM, rinse to remove the excess.